Saturday, October 11, 2008

Emo Song of The Week

I'm addicted to this song because of a few things. First, it's because of the lyrics. Short and concise, and it still delivers the desired emotions. I put my favorite lines in Italic.
Second reason, it's because of the guy's voice. His voice doesn't make feel sad. It makes me feel pain. It makes me feel his pain, and reminds me of my pain.
The last reason would be because the song's played with just two guitars through out the whole song, and it doesn't sound over-produced like the mainstream ballads you hear on MTV. This song sounds honest, in a way.
Anyways, go check this song out.

Nadia's Picture Show - Menunggu Dirimu

Semuanya kan berakhir
Kiranya kau kan mungkir
Tetapku menunggu mu
Untuk kau terus berfikir

Jangan kau anggap ini semuanya
Hanya mimpi yang tak berharga
Jangan kau hampa tentang isinya
Kenangan yang telah kita bina

Hanyaku yang inginkan semua
Untuk kita terus berdua

Ku kan terus tersiksa
Kiranya aku tetapkan menunggu dirimu


Harusku menahan semua kisah cintaku
Jauh, jauh….
Jauh…



p/s: this song will forever remind me of that emo girl

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come it reminds you of her? The son gor the lyrics?

afiqPG said...

in response to anonymous;

it reminds me of the girl i was trying to be with before Comel came into the picture. I refer to her as The Poison or sometimes Heartbreaker. Both the lyrics and the song remind me of her, actually. Maybe I'll talk about her in a future post, and you'll understand.

.eternity. said...

wat a song binge! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) take a look that emo boy hair at this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How are you? your website is rocks
Have a look at that crazy emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/9zdns5

Anonymous said...

Hi your website is cool
Check at that funny emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/7wmqct