Monday, May 14, 2007

Blogging is crapping?

I read it in one of my friend's blog. Blogging is crapping. She was trying to justify how her blogs are all messed up in terms of grammar and stuff but I think that she does have a point. Blogging is supposed to be a stress-free outlet for one to write without having to worry about structure. Once you start thinking about how to write, you're not writing honestly. It's like writing in school as opposed to writing in your diary.

So what's the deal? I'm going to keep on crapping, writing without thinking about all the academical aspects of a "proper essay". I'm going to be honest with my readers, if there are any, because pointless cerita is my blog. Once I start embellishing my stories, it's no longer my blog. So trust me when I say that everything that I write about in this here page is honest to god true to my account.

p/s : i got a basketball tourney on the 24th in KDU. come watch!

No comments: