Monday, May 21, 2007

A Good Weekend

How good was the weekend? Really good, I should say. Let's start with Friday eve.

I was at home when Mislan texted me saying that there's going to be people playing ball at uItm later that night. I went there and played my heart out. Now this may not sound as good as it was, but You have to take into account that uItm is closed for the holidays and I won't be getting chances like that anytime soon. The best part about playing that night? I had a game against the Phantoms. They were having a friendly with the players there so I just joined in. You know what? The Phantoms are good. Real good. Proper execution, very few turnovers, tight defense. They were good. Damn.

Saturday - My cousins came and hanged out at my house. The best part about it was that I get to play with my little nephews. Cute. I took a few videos and pictures while they were there. What surprised me that day was that eventhough the kids don't know how to talk yet, they actually do understand instructions. I told one of my nephews to get me the grey remote and what did he do? He got me the grey remote. That was so cool.
Anyways, Saturday was also cool because Chelsea won the FA cup final in extra time. The match was crap, to say the least, but the goal was good and winning the cup does act as consolation for the Premiership loss. Oh well, back to drawing board, Jose. Next season's gonna be awesome! Oh, and Mila won AF5, so I'm happy. Hehe.

Sunday - Went to see Adibah Noor, Siti Nurhaliza and M Nasir's show to celebrate Mother's day. They were good. My mom had fun, so I feel good too.

The closer - Ended the weekend on a good note. I saw Ghost Whisperer and almost cried. By the way, I have had a huge crush on Jennifer Love Hewitt since the late 90s, and it was fun to see her having her own show and stuff. Why did I *almost* cry? Because the episode was about a ghost trying to find his son(sort of, it's just too complicated to explain). I'm a sucker for the whole father-son scenario.

Conclusion - What conclusion? I just had a good weekend. This ain't no academic essay man. Haha..

No comments: