Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Answers

I did a "How Well Do You Know Me" quiz on facebook and expected no one to score 100% on it. I was so confident that I even put up an invitation to treat - the first person to get 100% will get free lunch. Imagine my surprise when Adam got everything right. Anyways, I'm posting up the quiz here along with some extra information. Here goes:

1) Which of the following nicknames are not mine?
a) Bomba
b) PG
c) White Choc with Strawberry Chips
d) Rangga
e) Sasha

2) My priorities from left to right would be
a) family, friends, girlfriend/lover
b) family, girlfriend/lover, friends
c) girlfriend/lover, family, friends

3) From left to right, the things that interests me the most would be
a) basketball, "smoking", comedy, guitar-heavy music,
b) "smoking", basketball, guitar-heavy music, comedy,
c) basketball, guitar-heavy music, comedy, "smoking",
d) guitar-heavy music, basketball, comedy, "smoking",

4) I listen to
a) Guitar-heavy music - anything that rocks
b) Love songs - because i'm a lonely guy inside
c) Xfm - kami tak hot, kami cool!
d) anything other than the stuff people play in clubs
e) Psychedelic songs - sounds that you can feel

5) Places that I've not stayed at in Malaysia (min= 1 year)
a) Kelana Jaya
b) Melaka
c) Subang
d) Shah Alam
e) Kuala Kangsar

6) Which of the following universities/colleges has Afiq not been a part of?
a) UiTM Seksyen 17, Shah Alam
b) KDU College
c) Universiti Malaya
d) UIUC
e) Universiti Teknologi Petronas

7) Favorite basketball player of all time
a) Cik Arip
b) Kobe Bryant
c) Sasha Vujacic
d) Greg Ostertag
e) Didier Drogba

8) I don't watch
a) Prison Break
b) Ghost (the TV show, not the movie)
c) crappy Malay movies
d) TV
e) Family Guy

1) People used to call me Bomba back when I started playing basketball in Projek, and it continued when I balled at Section 12. Most people know me by PG. Budin called me White Choc with Strawberry Chips when I balled in Section 18. Farid started calling me Rangga from time to time when my hair was long. Sasha is just a nickname that I wish I could have, because I view myself as an "energy guy off the bench ala-ala Sasha Vujacic but without the long hair". No one calls me Sasha, though. At least not yet.

2) Family comes first. That's a no-brainer for me. Friends, if you've hung out with me long enough you've most probably been ditched at least once because I had to go out with my girl. Seriously.

3) Honestly, I can't live happily without these four things. I listen to guitar-heavy music a lot, I love laughing, I can't stop smoking and I live basketball.

4) I listen to almost everything. Except for most of the stuff that people play in clubs. That's one of the reasons why I shy away from clubs and mainstream radios.

5) Brief history here - born in Subang, stayed with my extended family in Alor Star for a while, moved to Melaka for a couple of years, then moved to Kelana Jaya before finally moving to Shah Alam. Kuala Kangsar is my Kampung, but I've never stayed there for extended periods of time.

6) I studied in PASUM (which is in Universiti Malaya) for a month or so before getting an offer to study in INTEC (aka UiTM Seksyen 17, Shah Alam). I got accepted into UIUC (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign) after that but came back to Malaysia after a year or so and enrolled in KDU. I've been to UTP (Universiti Teknologi Petronas) a few times but not as a student there.

7) Cik Arip is the best small point guard I've ever played with or against. If the guy wasn't 5' 6", I bet he'll be representing Malaysia. Seriously. Sasha Vujacic is simply a guy who I think is most similar to me in terms of playing style. He's not that good (just like me.. lol). Greg Ostertag is not just a basketball player. He's a basketball icon. Read this, this and this. Still not my all-time fav, though. By the way, I can't watch Kobe play without cursing at least once. E.g: "***** power sial", "**** macam mana dia boleh spin ***** lawa macam tu dowh", "HOW THE ******* HELL DID HE DO THAT?"

8) I have a crush on Cheryl Samad, and I honestly believe that Ghost is a frickin good Semi-Malay TV show. Sundays at 9.30pm on 8TV, in case you're wondering. I like watching crappy Malay movies from time to time because I find them funny. I don't watch TV as much as I did back in school, but I still watch it. Family Guy's a no-brainer, right? I have a Stewie Griffin tee for God's sake. Anyways, I don't watch Prison Break. No idea why but the show just doesn't interest me that much.

So, now you know more about me. Congrats.

4 comments:

ichimaru akira said...

Add me in facebook lah,my email:shah_plu85@yahoo.com

afiqPG said...

done bro.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I got confused at Question 3 cuz not sure of the order... Ha2... BUT I got EVERYTHING right! Woohooo... (phew)

-xoxo, Koala-

afiqPG said...

cool. so u n adam r donly two ppl who got 100% so far. huhu..