Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Two Posts in One Day? jiwa kacau la tu...

Here's some general advice. It's pretty much plain logic but some people just doesn't seem to understand it.
  • If you're not interested in someone, don't keep on giving them hope and just tell them directly that you're not interested.
  • If you're still not over your ex, don't flirt or go out on dates unless the other person knows that you're not over your ex.
  • Just because you know someone likes you, it doesn't give you the right to ask him for help all the time. That's called taking advantage.
  • If you're going out with more than one person at a time, inform the people involved. Don't lie about it. Don't even try to hide it.
Anyways, I hate seeing my friends go jiwa kacau over relationship problems. When they get jiwa kacau, I get jiwa kacau. You won't like me when I get jiwa kacau. So please don't make my friends get jiwa kacau. Thanks in advance.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to see you writing again. I laughed at this post cuz I feel like I've told you all of those things at various points in your life... Learning from the wise, perhaps? *wink*

-K Bandicoot-

Adam Harris said...

and I learned this from you Afiq... thanks a lot!!!

afiqPG said...

when it comes to these thgs, i DO learn from the best. huhu.. and i'm just passing on what i learn to my soulmate, tak ke betol adam? hakhak..

Adam Harris said...

dude... we really need to sit and talk bout this.. huuuuu~ ='(

anisizatyA.J said...

well, very logic and true..huhuhuhu

.eternity. said...

yeah! totally agreed wif tis..:)