Saturday, April 28, 2007

Embracing The Cliches

Most blogs start out with a post that describes a little bit about the writer. I shall do the same.

First of all, I'm not going to tell people what my name is, so don't bother asking. I'm just doing this blogging thing to vent out. I'm not even advertising this blogspot to my friends. All you guys need to know, to put my future posts in perspective, is I'm a 20 year old Malay male.This is probably the only place for me to rant without having to worry about people's judgments. That's why I choose to be anonymous.

Warning to readers: I don't write about meaningful things, hence the title, pointless cerita. Most of my future posts would be about my constant ramblings, my stories, my thoughts, me. I am selfish in this sense.

I think I'm starting to scare you guys. Haha.

No comments: