Tuesday, June 12, 2007

More, More

I feel like writing more nowadays. I think about things to write about in this blog from time to time, and I can't remember the last time I've enjoyed writing this much.

redjumpsuitapparatus - cool debut album. i just had to mention it.

tourney last week - We got 2nd plc. Can't help it, though. Budin's the tallest in my team, and he's 5'10". The team that got 1st had a guy who was 6'2" and he was built like an ogre. Mislan got his layup blocked once by the guy and it was as if the whole auditorium resonated with the sound of the ogre's hand hitting the ball. Definitely Ben Wallace-esque. We were unbeaten if you don't count that one match. Damn it. We could've won the match but I guess I don't have enough chemistry with Budin and Mislan. It was the first tourney we entered together, so you can't expect much. Oh well.

I went out a couple of times last week, and I saw Shrek 3. It wasn't really that funny. Disappointing, really, but I had fun because I had good company. I guess this summer's full of those things, huh? Spiderman 3 wasn't as good as the other two, and the same thing goes for Pirates. Excellent trilogies are hard to come by. It's really hard to come up with three great movies, I'm sure. Come to think about it, I've never seen a trilogy with three great movies. The ones that I've seen so far are all mixed bags of mediocre, good and great.

UiTM's going to open next month, and I can't wait. Real basketball season is going to start. I've been getting rusty, and my steps are getting slower. I want to work on my mid-range jumper once I start playing there again. It's like waiting for summer, when you know that all the good players are going to play everyday and you'll spend the whole three months working on your game. I can't wait. I so can't wait. Argh...

No comments: