Monday, July 2, 2007

Love Story

Forgive me blog for I have not written anything over the last few weeks. My updates are so irregular that they should be called downdates(ayat zain putra).

I first read Love Story by Erich Segal around five years ago, and I've never failed to cry everytime I read it. Does that make me a little bit too feminine to be called a man? Maybe, but that's beside the point.

The last time I read it was at least a year ago, and I decided to go through it again last week to see if the book's still have that same effect on me. I've done my fair share of growing up over the past year, and maybe I'm not as soft as I was in early 06. I don't know if this is a good thing, but I cried again after reading the book. I went through the last couple of chapters with this feeling in my gut that tells me I shouldn't cry but I was trying hard not to. The last few pages really got to me.

On to a different story, I've been depressed for the past few weeks because I've been deprived of basketball. My sister came back for her winter break and she's using the car most of the time. Can't wait for next week. UiTM's going to open soon and that means that I'll be able to play every weekday again. Can't wait for next week. I miss the competitive nature there. I miss waiting for my turn, anticipating what I should do in the next game. Can't wait for next week. Can't wait for next week.

I was supposed to go see Transformers last Saturday, but I didn't because my friend who was supposed to pick me up cancelled at the last minute. Do you know how hard it is for me to arrange for transport at the very last minute? I won't go into detail about her predicaments, but it wasn't really her fault. I was still pissed off. She called me 45 minutes before the show, apologized and asked if I still wanted to see the movie during the weekdays. That made me feel better. Now instead of seeing the movie with my classmates, I'm going to see the movie with just her. My girlfriend's going to get pissed off. Jessica Alba isn't really that understanding when it comes to other women, you know. Hehe.

No comments: