Friday, July 13, 2007

still thinking of a suitable title...

The cosmic law of French toast(from now on referred to as clft) is against me. Or specifically, clft's against me watching Transformers with my friend. 3 well-thought out plans, all failed at the very last moment. Damn it.

The first time didn't work out because she had family over at her house, the second time didn't work because her parents had transport problems. The third time takes the cake. Guess what her excuse was. Period pain.

Period pain?

Period pain!

Argh!!!

That's it. It's obvious that clft doesn't want me to watch a movie with this chick. I'm not exactly pissed off with her, or pissed off with her inability to go out, but simply because all 3 times she cancelled, it happened on the morning of the same day we were supposed to go. It's a "less than 6 hours' notice" thing. Damn it. Will continue cursing excessively for the next few days. Thank god basketball has not betrayed me yet.

No comments: