Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dude

If people around me say that I'm a good person, but I become insecure, spiteful, stupid, insensitive, lifeless, egoistic and pathetic when I come into extended contact with you, does that mean you bring out the worst in me? No, I'm not saying you're a bad person. Quite the contrary, really. But I just think that the more time I spend with you, the more mistakes I'll do and it's just a waste of time.

Again, please understand that I'm not saying any of this is your fault. It's not you, it's me. Even if you don't do anything to me, I still become a horrible person when I'm with you and I don't want that. I hate you for it (spiteful sungguh), but I don't feel like doing anything about it. Not worth the effort. I don't even feel like I want to see you anymore. So please don't get emo if I don't reply your messages or calls after this. I just think that I would slowly become a completely pathetic person if I keep on being friends with you. So, hurm, ciao.

No comments: