Monday, April 11, 2011

Random Rant

I've been noticing more portrayals of domestic violence on the television lately. I hate violence against women. I hate guys who do it. I got sick after watching this one scene from Gemilang on TV3 where this under-aged kid was repeatedly molested by her stepdad. Even more sickening was Kemboja Putih's whole 'gang-raped by strangers in front of own husband' thing. Can't stomach it. I try to make an effort and keep my mom company when she watches her tv series, but I just walk away when things like that come on.

I feel like the issue is too real for me and I can't be comfortable around it. Some of the people closest to me has gone through it, and I've seen how it changes them. I don't think I'll ever be able to understand what they go through, but I know that it's awful.

Screw you if you hit ladies, bro. YOU'RE a fucking bitch.

No comments: