Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hindi Movie Dream

I had a dream yesterday. I'm sure that it went on for quite some time, but I can only remember a few minutes of it and it looked exactly like one of those artsy Hindi movie scenes. You know the part where the girl runs away playfully into a large field with the guy chasing after her, and they're both laughing. It was exactly like that. And the girl was Comel.

The scene took place at night, and I remember the field was clear and I could see KLCC in the background. That reminds me, I'm a good cameraman in my dreams. No, seriously. The more I remember, the more I realize how good the cinematography was, but I digress. I remember seeing her from behind, wearing a light blue Baju Kurung with a thin shawl. She looked innocent. She turned around a few times, trying to see if I was still running after her. By the time I caught up with her, I had her in my arms and we had the most amazing kiss we've ever had. Lips slightly parted, minimal tongue. Just a short, sweet kiss. Come to think about it, I've had better kisses, just not with her, but that's besides the point.

Anyways, I don't know if I should put much thought about this dream. It was just a dream, after all. I don't really want any complications right now. I'm too tired. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ko nie berangan jer lebih pg!!!




ceraqq~~