Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lakers Lost? It's All Good

Other than the Suns, I also hate the Pistons and the Celtics. The Pistons, because of what they did to the Lakers during that one year they became champs, and the Celtics for what they did to the Lakers in last season's finals. I don't really hate the Pistons as much now, mainly because Big Ben's no longer big, Billups went home to Denver and A.I. is now a Piston. I was still pissed off because Detroit stopped our unbeaten run, but I saw the Denver-Boston game and it all evens out in the NBA. Lakers losing to the Pistons is not as bad as the Celtics losing to the Nuggets. So, yeah. I'm still happy.

On a side-note, I shouldn't eat too much right before training. I ate at Chili's before going down to the court, and the big portion of food didn't do me any good on the court. Saddiq was not amused. I was flat out tired after an hour, I didn't run on fast breaks, had a lot of stupid turnovers and was mostly just standing around on offense. On the plus-side, I'm getting comfortable with my mid-range jumpshots. If I could consistently hit those mid-range shots and people start to close up on me on defense, it'll be easier for me to drive by people. So, yeah. I'm going to work on my mid-range and make people respect my jumpshot.

No comments: