Saturday, November 15, 2008

Steve Nash is Funny!

I used to hate Steve Nash after those two first-round playoff meetings between the Suns and the Lakers a few years back. After watching these clips, and after the Lakers got WAY better last season, I'm beginning to think that Steve Nash is an okay dude. Funny, funny stuff.



Fave line - "I'd just like to take a big brand, put it on my back, give them a little piggyback ride for a while. See how good they can be."


The real secret behind his summer training, huh?



Fave lines -
"Triple X. When one X isn't enough"
"I'm just like you. But ten times better"
"When you think of MJ what's the first thing that comes to your mind? Me"

Like freaking seriously, I hate it when athletes try to cash in on their fame and appear on tv but I really think that Steve can be a good comedic actor. Will pay money to watch him in a movie. It has to be a comedy, though. And I'd want some grass to go along with it.

1 comment:

Adam Harris said...

seems like ya really hate steve nash, dont ya?