Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Movie References... Funny...

I got this from Family Guy but I don't know what movie it came from. Sounds cool, though.

You wanna hurt me?
Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better.
I'm an easy target.
Yeah, you're right. I talk too much.
I also listen too much.
Oh, I can be a cold-hearted cynic like you.
But I don't like to hurt people's feelings.
Well, you think what you want of me, I'm not changing.
I like.. I like me.
My kids like me.
My friends like me.
Cause I'm the real article.
What you see is what you get.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plains, Trains & Automobiles

Anonymous said...

Of course, I could of spelled "Planes" correctly.

afiqPG said...

I have absolutely no idea how you found my blog, but thanks a bundle Tom!

Anonymous said...

How are you? your website is cute
you should watch at that cool emo video clip:
http://tinyurl.com/a5sfeo